Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Unit 9

4. Dong is my closest friend. She is a girl who can talks about anything include secrets with me. When we studied in high school, we became good friend. The most interesting thing is that we are in the same class and also live closely.As for me, she is a special person in my life. I can share all my sadness and happiness to her. Without worrying if she will laught at me or envy me, she is my honest and truely listener. I also do the same for her. And now i am in America and she is going to England next year,we are too busy to chat with each other. But i think our friendship won't change.
5. To be honest, i dislike to see too much population in our country. As we all know that there are already 1.4 billion population in china.In order to expand population, the government not only builds lots of tall building but also builds other modern facilities. These modern facilities cost lots of resourse and labors. So our government face a big problem and we should control the population and keep the quality of living up. If people all live in small places and have limit water and food, they won't be happy.

1 comment: