Wednesday, September 2, 2015

U10

2. I think that my mom devotes her life to me. In my thought my mom not only good at accounting with a good career but also does well in house work as well as teach children. In order to let me feel better, she used her annual vacation time to send me to America. She helped me to find our school and also helped me to rent a comfortable house. Without her help, i can't study and live in America so well. So i want to thank my mom.



5. There is a trend in China that more and more girls like to have slender body shape rather than healthy body shape. In order to become slender, they try dieting crazes. I know some dieting crazes,such as eating apples or drinking honey in stead of breakfast,luch and dinner. to tell you the truth, i have tried them in order to lose weight in a short, but i think it hurts my body and doesn't work.So i want girls to stop this way and do more exercise.

1 comment: