Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Unit 14

3. I think my sister Yan helped me a lot when i came to America last month. I knew nothing about America but she stayed with me and helped me with patience. She carried four big bags for me and checked where my school is on the map. When i didn't want to live in the dormitory. She found a nice house for me and bought some vegetables and steaks for my lunch. Without her kindness, i can't enjoy my new life in America. And she also encourages me about my life as well as study. Because she lives in NewYork now, i feel safe and happy to stay in America.



5. I think if we have lots of money means that we can buy lots of goods which we really want. Using these money, we can get a part of happiness, like buying new dresses or going to a fantastic restaurant. But happiness doesn't correspond with money. Some people really rich are not happy. Some illness, fight and emotion can't be control by the amount of money. Because happiness is a natural thing for people.



No comments:

Post a Comment