Thursday, September 3, 2015

U12

4. i think if i earn $200,000 a year, i can eat whatever i ant and wear some real expensive dresses. Buying a prada bag or a chanel purse isn't a difficult thing for me. But i am unhappy because of frozen weather. I hate cold weather especially annual cold place. I can not walk around the park with short jeans or enjoy outside life. I think such salary doesn't deserve to bear such cold weather. As for me,a comfortable weather is more important than other things. If i have lots of money but can not feel perfect. These money will be useless for me.


5. If i can reverse an existing law in china, i will change the law about abduct children. I think this is the most serious thing but it is not a serious crime in our country. A person who abducts a child will be sentenced to several years in prison. It will be under 10 years. But i think 10 years is too easy for such bad evil. Because these people, lots of parent can not  find their children.Lots of children even be sold to very poor place and live very tough.So i want these people who sell or abduct children can be sentenced in the prison whole life.

1 comment: